Rashe is a French artist and graphic designer born in 1989. In the year 2000 he discovered graffiti and moved to Paris. After graduating with a degree in Graphic Design, he now lives and works in Melbourne, creating murals and paintings alongside art projections and freelance design work.
Rashe’s work has evolved from illustrative compositions to more abstract pieces exploring technology and its impact on society. This work has developed from drawings and paintings to interactive installations and assemblage. After 10 years of painting outdoors, Rashe has been included in various notable group shows, publications and street art festivals worldwide.
He exhibited his first solo show in Melbourne in 2015. Recently he has dedicated the majority of his time to studio work, honing his aesthetic and exploring the conceptual basis of his practice.
EXHIBITIONS & PERFORMANCE
• 2018 Intermission Art show, Collingwood Art Precinct, Melbourne, Australia
• 2017 Melbourne knowledge week, State Library Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
• 2017 The Lousy Group Show, BSIDE Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
• 2016 MoreArt Public Art Show, Moreland City Council, Melbourne, Australia
• 2016 JOY Group Show, BSIDE Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
• 2016 Vectorized reality Solo Exhibition, Lane's End Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
• 2016 Digital Dilemma Solo Exhibition, Soma Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
• 2016 Meeting of style, Melbourne, Australia
• 2015 Wall to Wall art festival, Victoria, Australia
• 2015 The Paterson Project, Victoria, Australia
• 2015 Rainbow Serpent Festival, Victoria, Australia
• 2014 White Elephant Group show, White Elephant Arts , Brunswick, Victoria, Australia
• 2014 L'échange Urbain Group Show, Juddy Roller, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia
• 2014 Urban + Iconic Group Show, Bundoora Homestead Art Centre, Victoria, Australia